Generally speaking, we provide real estate investment financing, however, we don’t provide loans for owner-occupied residential properties. It is safe to say, though, that whatever real estate investment funding need you have, we have a solution. Here are some of common purposes for our hard money real estate loans:
1. Buy, Rehab, and Sell a Property. A large part of our business is hard money loans for flippers or rehabbers. With our hard money rehab loans, you will be able to grow your real estate investment business to level you never imagined. We are excited to partner with you as your private money lender.
2. Buy, Rehab, and Rent Property or Buy and Hold. We believe the rental market will continue to grow over the next several years, and as a hard money lender, we want to be the “go to” commercial lending company for rental property owners’ financing needs. If you want to build your portfolio of rental homes in Kansas City, our rental loan program is very competitive. This is the perfect time to invest in rental property in Kansas City.
3. Cash Out & Refinance Loans. If you are needing to cash out on a property that you own free and clear for repairs or rehab, or you can’t get traditional financing through your local bank, our investment loans can be a great solution. If you have a loan coming due, or you are paying way too much in interest on an existing hard money loan, Hard Money Lenders of KC can refinance your loan at a lower rate.
4. Commercial Real Estate Loans. As a hard money lender, we are doing a lot of business in the Kansas City market, but our commercial lending division is growing rapidly, and we are beginning to be recognized as one of the best hard money lenders in the U.S. Hard Money Lenders is also able to provide commercial lending to Canadian investors, assuming the real estate is located in the U.S. If you are seeking commercial financing, reach out to us on today and we will have one of our commercial lenders contact you immediately.
6. New Construction Loans. We offer new construction loans for single family homes and multi-family properties up to 30 units.